- Bookings are accepted only from guests aged 21 or above. Bookings are not accepted for party events, stag or hen party groups or similar. We reserve the right to refuse bookings should they
appear unsuitable fro the property and reserve the right to refuse admission on arrival if any aspect of the booking is misrepresented. In this event a full refund will be provided.
- Advance bookings are to made via Club Headquarters or Site and a non-refundable booking deposit fo £100 per week, which is payable at the time of booking, must be paid for by credit or debit
- The balance is payable 28 days prior to arrival. The balance due date will be advised in the booking confirmation letter or email; no further reminder will be sent . Failure to pay the balnce at
this time will constitute a cancellation of the booking and the deposit will be forefitted. The deposit is refundable if the Club does not accept the booking. If any payment you make is not honoured
for any reason whatsoever the Club is entitled to make an administration charge of £10
- Bookings due to commence within 28 days must be paid for in full with a credit/debit card.
- To cancel your booking you will need to give notice to the UK Sites Department at Club Headquarters. If we receive this notice 28 days or more before the date of your booking starts, we will
refund all the oney you have paid except the deposit. If we receive the notice less than 28 days before the date the booking starts, we will charge you 50% of the full amount for the acommodation,
subject to a minimum amount of £100 being retained. If we receive the notice less than seven days before the booking starts we will be unable to offer a refund. The Club therefore recommends that a
personal holiday cancellation insurance policy be taken out.